Monday, March 19, 2012

Persons I need to learn from….

The world as we live in today is such that no man can ever claim to be an isolated, by completely isolating himself from the on-goings around him. Almost everybody's life is affected by the actions of people around him/her. Most people's life, though to a large extent shaped by themselves, are also influenced by personalities that they encounter in life, and mine has been no exception. I have also felt the effect of several personalities in several facets of my life…… But only few have touched me in, throughout my journey of 25 years..
Firstly I will start with friends…..Tough I am lucky in this context and having numbers of friends, few of them are really worth having.
• Ashish Asawa – How to lead a Happy Life..
• Gyan Bharti – Cool & Calm at the same time..
• Abdul Hanan – Hard-work Matters..
When it comes to Teachers……
• A K Singh sir (@ School) – Presentation & Communication is the lifeline for Commerce Students..
• Poonam mam (@ School) – Never Compromise with your Values..
• Amitabh Basu sir (@ College) – whenever I hear, ‘it can’t be done, ’from u, I feel u r close to success..
• Amol sir (@ Article-ship) – How to maintains your Cool in tremendous pressure..
But when it comes to workplace…..the no’s kept on getting hefty day by day….
• Raginee mam (Godrej) – If u wants to fly then Sky is the limit..
• Avinash sir & Sailesh sir (Godrej) – Their training makes men out of boys.. Like I transformed myself from boys to men..
• Thakur sir – How to be a good manager, being a good person..
• Suranjit sir – One should maintain his/her Cool.. & be Humble all the time irrespective of the reverse situations..
• Sudip sir – Life is all about Continuous Learning, one should be ready to learn till his/her last breath..
• Jasleen mam – One should always concentrate on his/her Job & the more imptt., Care your subordinates..
• Sandeep sir – Life is not all about money, One should do what he/she wants to do from core of their Hearts..

I respect of all these persons and thank God that He brought someone like him/her in my life. I will forever be grateful to you all…
Thanks.
AG

No comments:

Post a Comment