Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I don't wanna say I miss you.

For Anjul Sir..

I don't wanna say I miss you.
Cos, If I say I miss you- may be that comes true, I don't want that to happen.

I always remember all your words of encouragement to me.
I always remember how you letting me know my scope of improvements.
I always remember how you taught me to be a good professional rather than a good ******.
And above all,

I always remember your scoldings and GALI’S, which you kept on showering me all these days.
Off-course for my betterment….
JJ

I don't wanna say I miss you.
Cos, If I say I miss you- may be that comes true, I don't want that to happen.
I always remember the days of Puri with you.

I also remember your cookies while watching movies at your room.
I also remember all your sharings & discussions at office & on the way’s.
Your lesions on how to ‘live life & lead life’..
Your captainship, which lets our team, got the runners at Haldia..

I don't wanna say I miss you.
Cos we still have lot of things pending….
You have to come for all my celebrations and I in yours (if u call me :)
The long drives, photography’s, guitar’s, lot of funs, dinners n lunches together (bills on you :)
I don't wanna say I miss you.
Cos, If I say I miss you- may be that comes true, I don't want that to happen.

Love n Respect
Amaresh

No comments:

Post a Comment